Friday 11 September 2015

In Memoriam My Beloved Friend


May 30th, 2015 was the last time he contacted me. I felt very sorry I could not contact him back that time. I know he would certainly contact me if he knew I would come back to hometown. He always asked me to play as we used to. My apologize, I could not keep my promise to gather around likes we used to.
July 22nd, 2015 I sent him a message. I just told him that I was near at his house. I asked what he was doing. Next day, I heard that he was on motor accident. I could not believe that he passed away because of that accident. My friends told me that it was the truth. I felt regret that I could not see him for the last time. I could not say directly to him that I missed him so much. I could not remember when I met him last time. Maybe it was on our graduation party. I could not even forgive myself that I could not meet him again. My big mistakes could not send him to his last home. I lost my cheerful friend. I sent my deep condolence for my dude. May Allah place you on His beautiful side. May heaven becomes your last home. I will always send you beautiful messages through my pray. I will always remember our wonderful moments. Forgive me for all my mistakes toward you since we firstly met until you left me for the last time.
In Memoriam “Robiansyah” Rest in Peace


No comments: